Monday, November 30, 2009

4 HOLES ON EACH SIDE

Got my anniversary present, so now I have 4 ear piercings on each side of my ears. My beautifully adorned ears. Now when I wash my hair I have to do it ever so carefully so as not to knock any of them out of the piercings. Painful but worth the while totally.

Some husbands like mine still do exist and I say a prayer to those who haven't found their perfect fit to not ever give up on the silver lining. Presevere and you will find! Pray and you will receive....a little out of context and sounding a little selfish but somehow God comes through one way or the other!

Last day to be alone with my ever difficult boss. He told me off to no avail and I am happy as a pea that my counter will return to cushion half the load and scoldings from tomorrow onwards...YIPPEEE!

THANKS BE TO GOD FOR EVERY WONDERFUL DAY THAT COMES ALONG!

No comments: