Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PUBLISHERS SAID "YES" TO MY BOOK!

But only to part of it! Bugger!

Went for the meeting, and it went just ok. They said it was good, thatI had a good writing style and the stories were unbelieveably true, just needed to have it cleaned up a bit, that they would take part of the production of it, that they would edit, produce, promote, market and distribute it but I would have to come up with taking more than half of the cost. So how la? Keeping options open, looking for other publishing houses.

Good news is that I have already been offered a sponsorship. If publishing house fails, we will self publish it and distribute it, do it the slow and steady way whilst I complete my second book.

God has opened my door and I shall go through it and see where it leads me to. Thanks be to God and Christ All Mighty!

No comments: