Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER!

I have landed myself with 2 new diamonds rings and a new crucifix (how on do you spell it, ah well, I think I got it right!) Oh! Oh! and a brand new car. Am I spoilt or what? Yes, I am and I am just loving it! Everyone else got a great present for Christmas from Santa Carlos. New handphone for Santa Carlos and Q. Ryan got his first laptop at the age of 8! What else can one ask for. It's when you don't ask that you will receive in the material world.

Love driving my new wheels, its not a merc or a beamer or a honda like my rich siblings but it's new and after a whole 5 year wait! Nice size to match mine and not having to ride in a Mr Bean car with 3 overweight people and young adult girl is well deserved. Even Ryan was shy about us going out in the little car. Q has inherited the little car to improve her driving skills and I am preparing myself for little damages to happen or rather I am praying that it would not. She is a pretty careful driver and my prayers should hold strong.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, BLESSED CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

No comments: