Wednesday, November 18, 2009

10TH ANNIVERSARY! WE MADE IT! HAHAHAHA

A sheer record for both Carlos and I. We have never been with another person for more than 3-4 years! All the suffering, all the ups and downs, all the fighting and making up, we managed to pull it through. Now it's next to the next 10 years if we both live that long...hopefully we do.

No present yet, still waiting and my ears are already pierced ready to receive it. Hahahaha Yup, I am nothing but presumptious all the time. I didn't get him anything, he wants a computer that is not in the market yet and neither could I afford the gagdets that Carlos always want to have. So like that la!

Planned a big do for the anniversary and decided not to have it after all. Too expensive lor! Better save up for Perth and Spain!

No comments: