Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NASTY

Some may call me nasty but I would see myself as someone who only speaks the ugly truth whether others like it or not.

I just saw some pictures of a relative's daughter, ugly with a big bumper blotty nose taking loads of pictures of herself and showing it off on facebook. SUPER EWWWW! There were pictures of blood coming out of her mouth and trickling down her hands. Was that suppose to be artistic, NOT! The face befitted the concept but it would have had a better effect had the face been changed to a real good looking vampire! This girl was in sheer denial of herself, so sad. My face cringed as I scroll photo by photo. I did that only because I wasn't sure who it was until I saw her take a photo of herself with her mother and then my jaw fell down. Seriously I don't see any resemblance of her with our kin and yet another nasty thought crept into my mind, did she belong to my cousin at all. Her mother did have a shoddy background having lived with a bunch of men during her time and what would stop her from having another fling without the knowledge of her husband?! You could stand the girl with her brother and no one alive would have guessed they were siblings! Not a single resemblance whatsoever!

Talking about facebook, don't you just get so bored of reading all the well wishes and nice wishes to every picture or comment? There is this unrelenting unwinding long list of people saying nice things everywhere, it just sickens me how many bullshitters there are in this world! The only postings I enjoy are my brother's, at least, the convo is real. I get so tired of reading some of my cousins going on about how wonderful this was and that was and I have this strong urge to just play it straight to their faces! There's just really a whole lot of crock going on there, its tiresome. Why can't people just be real and when they see something they dislike, they just ignore it and not even defend themselve, lame chicken crap!

Anyway, that's my complain for the day. My manic state must be in play!

HAH! TRUTH BE TO THE WORLD AND MAY THE WORLD LEARN TO ACCEPT UGLY TRUTHS AND NOT JUST HIDE BEHIND IT!

No comments: